PART 1 Find one person for each of these questions. No repeats!
Who is new to HSKS this Term? Genevra Dreamy of Hufflepuff Who has played Quidditch for their House this Term? Gryphon the Great of Ravenclaw Who is working on the same project (WIP) as you? Cassandra Crimsonchin - February Lady Sweater Who has more items in their Queue than you? Hermione Bagnold of Ravenclaw with 603 projects in queue Who has donated to SPEW this Term? Celestina Pettigrew of Gryffindor Who has participated in Dueling Club this Term? Rowan Dragonsinger of Hufflepuff Who lives within 100 miles of you? Olive Bumblebirch of Ravenclaw Who is from a different country than you? Lizzie Wychwood of Gryffindor
PART 2 Comment on at least one blog from each of the other houses. List their names here and something you learned about them from their blog post.
Hufflepuff: Fleur Sweeting has all 7 of the Harry Potter books in Spanish
Gryffindor: Lizzie Wychwood has been married for 25 years and celebrated the anniversary at a muggle place called Disney World.
Slytherin: Catriona Lestrange took a stroll out in the Forbidden Forest and may have spotted a Ford Anglia.
Yes, I am a keeper. In more ways than one. ::insert mischievous grin:: So for this match against Gryffindor, I have volunteered to play Keeper. Our regular Keeper is unable to play as the match is scheduled way too late for her. I will attempt to do my best and keep my favorite Quidditch player in mind - Oliver Wood. He was a Keeper too. Yes, pun intended.
1. Sneezewort, scurvy grass, and lovage are used to make what? A: Allergen Solution B:Confusing Draught C: Babbling Befuddlement D: Wandering Agent
2. Porcupine quills are to be added when to a Boil Cure Potion? A: It is the second ingredient you add B: Before it is removed from the fire C: You don't add them, they aren't part of the potion D: After it is removed from the fire
3. What potion, if brewed correctly, should change color numerous times throughout brewing including deep purple, lilac, and finishing clear? A: The Draught of Living Death B: Amortentia C: Calming Draft D: Elixir to Induce Euphoria
4. This ingredient in the Draught of Peace, would likely bring you permanent peace since it is poisonous, what is it? A: Murlap B: Belladonna C: Mugwort D: Hellebore
5. Chopped daisy roots, skinned shrivel-fig, sliced caterpillar, one rat spleen, dash of leech juice are all ingredients to what? A: Swelling Solution B: Deflating Draught C: Shrinking Solution D: Sleeping Draught