Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Andromeda's Diary


Here is a collage of projects I did for the HPKCHC (Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup) over at the muggle site Ravelry. This term I am participating as a 'Puffball. But that doesn't mean I am walking around dressed like a bumblebee. Cousin Georgiana has been keeping me informed on what has been going on at summer camp. It seems the Ravenclaw Head Girl is chasing another DADA professor. Why does this not surprise me? I told Georgiana that must be the only way Wisty can pass DADA class. Very sad actually. Maybe she isn't that smart after all? Her cousin Thistle sounds like great fun though. She seems like the mischievous type. Well back to this months projects. Most of them are small ones plus I need to work on the OWL in Arithmancy.

No comments: