Thursday, March 5, 2009

Andromeda's Diary


Dear Diary,

It has been snowing here at Hogwarts. It seems that every time it happens, I get a little sad. Let's face it - I miss Edward. But who knows if I will ever see him again. It is just kinda hard to when I look at the bracelet he gave me. Anyway, it snowed again and there went all the great plans to get outside. Instead I spent most of my time in the common room working on my 'Puffball pal's bag. Not really liking how it is coming out so far. So most likely it will be frogged and started again. At least I have her yarn already purchased. It is very pretty and soft. Hope she likes it. But I really don't see a problem with that. Plus I have some other ideas that shall not be revealed here. I don't want there to be any chances of her catching wind of what her package might contain. Well, that is all for now. One last thing, I swear I thought I saw Edward at Hogsmeade but it must have been my imagination. I know for a fact that he is not even in the country.

No comments: