Monday, January 5, 2009

Quality Quidditch Supplies


Dear Diary,

This past weekend, mum took us to Diagon Alley to get ready for the next term at Hogwarts. I was really looking forward to getting my new broomstick at Quality Quidditch Supplies. Mum bought me a new Firebolt since I dd really well in my classes last term. It went pretty well at the beginning. I picked out some Puddlemere United items and Avada picked some Chudley Cannons items.

Then it came time to get the broomstick. Finally!!! I would have a really fast broom. That's when I turned into a pathetic idiot. He was there. No, not Edward. Although I would have been surprised to see him there. I am talking about that guy who kept staring at me over at the Hog's Head last term. He was bringing me my new broomstick and I just stood there with my eyes wide open. He ended up having to hand the broomstick to my mum and Avada tried not to laugh out loud. Then he took my hand and kissed the back of it before going to help some more customers. That is when Avada lost it and started laughing. I just glared at her which did nothing but make her laugh more. I swear that I must have turned 10 shades of red. Mum went and paid for all of our purchases and just as we were leaving I took one last look around the store and caught him watching us leave. He just grinned at me and went back to work. It's gonna be a long school year.

No comments: