Sunday, October 5, 2008

Andromeda's Diary


Dear Diary,

Yesterday was a fun filled day at Hogsmeade. The good news was that Edward was with me every moment of the day. And that was also the bad news. You see, he still is a little freaked about when I passed out in the Great Hall that night. But seriously, I didn't mind. It was very sweet of him to be so protective.

The first place we hit was Honeydukes. Seriously, a trip to Hogsmeade always includes a trip to Honeydukes. To not go would have been ludicrous. I loaded up on Sugar Quills and Chocolate Frogs. Plus Edward presented me with some of their homemade fudge. He is such a good boyfriend. He knows how much I love fudge.

Then we hit up Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop and I picked out some new quills and more parchment before we headed over to the Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer. There was sooo much excitement going on there that it was overwhelming. I'll have to admit that I did get a little woozy and nearly fainted. I probably just overdid things again. Edward didn't even ask me how I was feeling. He just took me straight to Hog's Head and up to one of the guest rooms for a nap. I'll have to admit that he is very cuddly. Well, that is my story and I am sticking to it. So, yes, it was a very good weekend.

No comments: