Saturday, July 5, 2008

Andromeda's Diary


Dear Diary,

It has been a wicked, crazy week. I am happy to say that I finally got the hand-knitted item complete for my spoilee pal, Abigail Zinerva of Gryffindor. It was completed on the first of the month. Really, I hope she likes it. But I don't see why she wouldn't. My goal is to have the package ready to go out before the 11th of July. Then I can relax the rest of the term. Well, I will still have to complete my schoolwork. But having the package complete will be one less thing to do and I won't have to stress about it toward the end of term.

Plus, there have been all those study sessions in the library with the stupid, charming new boy who is also known as Edward to his many adoring female fans here at school. Honestly, he really doesn't need any help with his studies as he is very bright. But I am thinking that maybe he wanted to study with someone who wouldn't spend the whole time staring at him dumbstruck.

So, yes, its pretty obvious that I agreed to have study sessions with him. It didn't take him long to find me as he was standing outside the door to the common room first thing in the morning waiting for me to come out for breakfast. Avada thought I was very rude making him wait so long. I told her to mind her own business. He only had to wait a few hours and he didn't seem to mind.

He also told me why he I really didn't want to go flying around late at night. He didn't want me to get in trouble and end up in detention. Plus, it was easier to ask me to have study sessions with both my feet planted firmly on the ground. Not that I wouldn't mind having detention with Professor Cornelius Lufkin. He has that dark and twisty look about him. But I don't go around chasing professors. I leave that up to the Lovegood sisters.

Anyway, that is about it for now. I have to get to the library for the next study session with Edward (stupid, charming new boy). I have never been really good at keeping this diary up but I'll try harder. Not making any promises though.

No comments: