Monday, July 14, 2008

Andromeda's Diary


Dear Diary,

It has been a great weekend. Nemesis arrived safely with all the goodies for my pal - Abigail Zinerva in Gryffindor Tower. Yeah!!! And I am thrilled to say that she loved the entire package. Plus I have received news that an owl is winging its way to me from Ravenclaw Tower. I am really looking forward to that. Also, I have gotten some work done on the Dream Swatch for the Puffballs KAL. I am knitting mine in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport in the Black Purl colorway. That name always reminds me of the muggle movie Pirates of the Caribbean. It's a fairly easy knit and I already have the pattern memorized. So it will definitely be done by the end of the week before the next Quidditch match. I am only gonna make it long enough to be a headband as I don't want tails hanging down my back. Well that is it for now. Next Wednesday (July 23rd), the family will be going on holiday to Pueblo, Colorado. More about that later. And I didn't even mention that stupid, charming new boy. Well, now I did. Oh well.

1 comment:

Lavender A said...

"Puffball KAL"??? Hmph!